By browsing or accessing Flip the Lens, you agree to:
- Respect the content published and responsibly engage with it.
- Do not post any vulgar or obscene or indecent comments.
By submitting a work of authorship to Flip the Lens, you (the contributor) agrees to the principles below:
- You are aware that the pieces of content produced by you can be viewed and accessed by the public.
- You confirm that you are 15 years of age or above. If you are not 18 years old then you must present a parental or guardian consent to be a FTL contributor.
- You grant FTL exclusive rights to publish, reproduce and distribute your piece of content. You grant the Company the exclusive right to use and monetize any Contributions that you Post or provide to Flip the Lens. You agree that you are not entitled to, and don't expect any wages, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for the content that you submit. FTL will revisit this policy if and when it begins to generate revenue.
- The content submitted by you is original and is not subjected to plagiarism.
- You grant FTL to make any required changes to the videos produced based on conditions like branding, abiding the values and respecting the people involved plus the mission.
- You grant FTL the rights to use your content for promotion on social media.
You acknowledge that you have given proper credits to the people involved or the footage/ music or any other form of resources used in the making of the video.
- You accept that you have the permission of the interview subject or any other person featured in the video. For this sake, you have obtained a written statement from the subject and submitted it to FTL prior to the publication.
- You release FTL from any sort of liability or damage caused by the content after publication and commit to a sole responsibility of the content produced & shared. You are aware that FTL has all the rights to take the content down in case of breach of agreement or if the guidelines have not been followed.
- You own your submissions, but we can use them. You own the copyright to your submitted content. But by submitting content to Flip the Lens, you grant an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license.